Emily, it's Kamala.
I am thrilled to share that I will be heading back to Georgia next month to campaign for Democrats up and down the ballot.
I have been spending a lot of time in the South, and at every stop, I hear firsthand from people about how they are struggling with the chaos and cruelty of this current administration.
Because of Donald Trump and his enablers, unemployment is up while gas prices and other everyday costs are rising across the board. All this, while they’ve cut funding for Medicaid, food stamps, and health care for millions of Americans.
And still they have the gall to try and cheat their way to maintaining power this November.
Let me tell you, Emily: The midterm elections are how we can put a check on this administration in the immediate future.
That will require all of us stepping up to help overwhelmingly elect leaders who will fight for the people.
For my part, I look forward to getting out on the campaign trail for Georgia Democrats and building on our power in the South — and I am counting on your support to do that important work.
If everyone reading this gave $10, we would have enough to give Democrats a real advantage in these critical final weeks before Election Day. Not everyone can, so I need those of you who know how pivotal these midterm elections are to give today.
So please, Emily:
If you've stored your info with ActBlue, we'll process your contribution instantly.
Thank you for being clear-eyed about the fight ahead. When we all chip in, we can reclaim our country and rebuild a government that meets the needs of the people.
For The People,
Kamala
Paid for by Fight for the People PAC (fightforthepeoplepac.com) and not authorized by any candidate or candidate’s committee.
This email was sent to anilinthis@gmail.com. Thank you so much for being a supporter. But we don't want to bother you. If you’d like to unsubscribe, you can click here. You can also sign up to receive fewer emails.
No comments:
Post a Comment